Voluntary Performance Analyst
Herne Bay FC are looking to recruit a part-time voluntary Performance Analyst to assist with the filming and analysis of First Team Matches. Although an unpaid role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the First Team Manager of whom worked as the Head of Analysis for both Gillingham and Leyton Orient FC and gain valuable experience as well as a reference from a former Football League Analyst/Coach, as well as current First Team Manager.
· Filming First Team matches
· Assisting post match analysis for coach feedback to the team
· Ability to organize and hold a video database
· Other tasks set by First Team Manager and Coaching staff
· Uploading footage to Hudl video platform (will be trained)
Essential skills required for the role:
· Commitment to the role, needing to be available match days and upload edited video during the week
· Professional attitude
· Time management
· Good IT skills
· A keen interest in performance analysis
· Understand importance of confidentiality
· Experience using video editing/analysis software would be advantageous.
· A good knowledge of the tactical side of football
The applicant will be required to use their own laptop, although analysis software will be provided.
The role is based in Herne Bay with the candidate required to be at the Stadium (Winch’s Field) on match days, therefore applicants will need to live in a commutable distance.
If interested please send your CV and a short covering letter to Nicholas.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Herne Bay FC Analysis role’ in the Subject
The deadline for applications is Sunday 29h May 2019 but we reserve the right to choose a candidate upon application.
Updated 18:52 - 8 May 2019 by sam surbey